Friday, November 13, 2009

What is My Blogs Name

Dear friends,

You won't believe this, I just found the best and easiest way to make a living on the Internet. Perfect timing too since money has been hard to come by lately. It's so simple I know people who don't have a computer that are able to do this and the pay is fantastic.

I signed up for a blogging service that only costs me $9.95 per month and then I get paid $1 a month every time someone I refer signs up. But what makes this really good money is I can have up to 5 subaffiliates under me and when each of these refer others who sign up for the service I get $1 a month for each of those sign ups as well.

At first I thought I couldn't make much money with this but then someone showed me how on the first level if I refer 10 people who sign up I get $10 a month, which pays my blog service and then on my second level if each of these 10 people each refer 10 people I make another $100 a month and if you repeat this on the third level I get $1000 a month and the fourth is $10,000 a month and the final fifth level is $100, 000 a month.

I figure it's only costing me $9.95 per month to find out if it works and so far everyone I talk to get's it and signs up.

Anyway, thought you might want to check it out,, if so go to this link to learn more.
what.ismyblogs.name

best regards,

Denise Dobbs

No comments: